More pirate food! I love it!
- Bell Peppers
- Pretzel Stick
Your little pirate will love to eat this easy quesadilla!
- Trim tortilla into a rectangle (use scissors – so easy!) and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Make an X out of red pepper or tomato (or whatever colorful addition you choose).
- Cut palm leaves out of pieces of green pepper and use a pretzel stick for the tree trunk.
- Make “footsteps” with little bits of olive.
- Add whatever other map details you can think of.
Heat up in microwave, toaster oven, oven, or on hot skillet until cheese melts.
Arrrgh, there be a delicious snack!
If you liked this, check out my Pirate Ship Sandwich!