Here’s what I’ve gotta do:
The rules are:
– List six things that inspire my creativity
– Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
– Link back to the person who gave you the award
– Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
Six things that inspire my creativity:
1. Browsing Flickr. I didn’t get it for a long time (what’s so great about uploading my photos to some random website?) but then when I started discovering all the amazing Flickr groups, and their photo pools, I got hooked. There are so many amazing things to look at on Flickr. Here are some of my recent favorite groups:
2. Looking Through My Stash. I have so many supplies already. Using stuff from my stash (instead of buying new stuff) makes me feel so great. I especially love it when I think I need to go out and get some supply to make something work, but then I use my creativity to use what I have instead.
3. Hanging Out With My Mom or Sister. One of the ways we relate to each other is to make stuff together. We are always scheming and planning (and going to the craft store) when we’re together.
4. Swapping With Other Crafty People. I love the creative direction you get from the parameters of a themed swap.
5. My Blog. I love to get feedback about stuff I make, and having a blog to post on encourages me to be creative (and document the process).
- Vone at How To Do Something
- Kellie at For the Love and Little Nummies
- Andi at Udandi
- Elizabeth at Things Bright
- Allie at No Time for Flashcards
Thanks Jo for the award, and congrats to the six new nominees! :)