photo by Lee Meredith, leethal.net
While participating in the February Craft Social (a monthly Twitter event/gathering about chatting crafty), a few twitterers and I discussed the fact that winter has a lack of good natural light for photography, which is tough when you’re a blogger and your project photos depend on said natural light.
So here it is, the March Light Box-Along.
What’s a light box?
A small box used to aid in photographing objects by providing uniform lighting.
How do I make one?
Follow one of these tutorials or get the basics from reading them and make one your own way.
- How to Make an Inexpensive Light Tent by Jeffrey Bail
- Homemade Light Box for Product Photography by StudioLighting.net
- The DIY $10 Macro Photo Studio by Midwest Photo Exchange
Share your results:
- Post on your blog
- #lightboxalong and #craftsocial on Twitter
- Add photos to the Light Box-Along group on Flickr
- Comment here with your progress and links
Feel free to add links to other tutorials or your blog, or weigh in on any other aspect of the Light Box-Along in the comments.