Welcome to the April 6, 2010 edition of the All Things Family blog carnival.
Earth Day Crafts, Activities, and Tips:
- Char Polanosky presents Earth Day posted at Printables for Kids – free word search puzzles, coloring pages, and other activities, saying, “Earth day coloring pages and printable activities for kids.”
- Char also presents Colorful recycling, making crayons posted at Projects for Preschoolers, saying, “bring those old crayons back to new life with this fun project for all ages.”
- Wendy Piersall presents Recycled Crafts: T-Shirt Surgery posted at Craft Jr., saying, “Here’s 12 ideas to recycle restyle your old t-shirts into something new.”
- Wendy also shared these great Earth Day Coloring Pages | Space Jr. posted at Space Jr, saying, “Here are some great printable Earth Day coloring pages for kids”
- J. Goode presents Going green is so trendy posted at JGoode.com, saying, “the eco friendly penguins bring you thoughts on going green”
- I wrote this article Playing with Trash: Lego House at Make & Takes. Make toys out of stuff from your recycling bin!
- Recycle your plastic bags by making them into iron-on decals for your clothes – mindblowing! Project by Filth Wizardry, details at Dollar Store Crafts: Recycled Plastic Bag Iron-On Decals.
- Linette G. presents Make a Recycled Toad House From An Old Clay Pot posted at The Home and Garden Cafe, saying, “This Earth Day recycle an old clay pot into a toad house in your garden.”
- Frugal and Thrifty presents a Knitted and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Roundup.
- savvybrown presents Savvy Mailbag: Another Way Dryer Sheets Can Be a Fire Hazard | Savvy Brown posted at savvy brown, saying, “Dryer Sheets Can Be a Fire Hazard”
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents Trash Day posted at Mad Kane’s Humor Blog.
- June Tree presents Green Living: Ways To Recycle And Buy Used posted at The Digerati Life.
- TSW Blog presents Planning To Buy A Car? Car Buying Tips For The Used Car Shopper posted at The Smarter Wallet, saying, “Best thing to buy used? A car.”
Other Family-Related Articles:
- Julie presents Parenting: P.A.U.S.E – Show Your Teen(s) Love posted at More4kids.
- BWL presents 9 Surprising Habits to Simplify Family Life posted at Money in the Bible | Christian Personal Finance Blog, saying, “Having a family isn’t a free pass for chaos. In fact, it’s a rich opportunity to reduce the consumption of mindless entertainment, cheap toys and easy meals. By setting parameters and expectations your children will progress responsibly. Below is a list to help you reclaim a full life with your children. It lays out a reasonable guide that will eliminate certain hassles, give you as parents more control and, most importantly, bring calmness to the time spent as a family…”
- Antoinette Patterson presents The Mother Escapades: To Bugis and Beyond posted at HelloMissPatterson, saying, “Shopping adventures in Singapore with my mother..the bonding begins!”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of all things family using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.