I love brown sugar! I love coffee! Wonder twins unite! Form of: Brown Sugar Latte!
This is a yummy, slightly sweet latte. The brown sugar dissolves easily into the milk, and tastes warm and cozy. Everything’s better with brown sugar!
- a shot of espresso or half a mug of strong brewed coffee
- a cup of milk
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar (or to taste)
- Prepare a shot of espresso, or pour half a mug of strong brewed coffee.
- Steam milk using espresso machine, or
- To steam milk in the microwave: pour milk into a jar, cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or so. Heat in microwave (without lid) for 30-45 seconds.
- Dissolve brown sugar in warm milk.
- Pour coffee or espresso into milk.
- Top with foam, and sprinkle foam with brown sugar.
Sit back and enjoy your delicious beverage!