It’s time for summer craft fairs, everyone! Here are some tips for planning your craft fair experience: things to think about before you go, tips that will make your booth better and more effective, how to market to people who shop at your booth, and ways to make your craft fair-ing more pleasant.
Craft Show Resources:
- Disciples of Etsy posted a Craft Show Checklist and also some Booth Inspiration
- FAQ about craft fairs from The Small Object
- Audrey Eclectic wrote her thoughts on craft shows, and some planning tips
- Pimp your EZ-Up Tent with Julie Finn at Crafting a Green World
- Seller How-to: Craft Fair Tips at Etsy’s blog, The Storque
- Getting More “Bang for your buck” from a Craft Show at Christie Cottage
Other Random Love:
- Make a Recycled Tie Banner at Dollar Store Crafts
- Make a Reusable Bread Bag
- Easy Bulletin Board Decorating Ideas at Craft Jr.