Impersonal gifts – the ones you give to teachers, party hostesses, coworkers, your local mail carrier or UPS driver… you want them to be cheap per piece, easy enough to make in an assembly line style, and impressive enough to get your message across (“Thank You!” or “I appreciate what you do!”). Generally, anything you can assemble from raw ingredients (cooking or otherwise) are going to be your best bets. Something like bath salts, pumpkin bread, homemade candy, or a quick and easy craft.
Here are some ideas:
- 10 Second Ornaments at Dollar Store Crafts (shown at top)
- Two Easy Hostess or Teacher Gifts at Create Studio
- Rolled Flower Brooches at Tatertots & Jello
- No-sew Felt Wine Wrap by Stephanie Lynn at Infarrantly Creative
- Lots of other Pennywise Presents ideas at Infarrantly Creative
- Printable 2011 Tea Towel Calendar to make at Dollar Store Crafts
- Monogrammed Fabric-Backed Plate at Mod Podge Rocks (by Fawnda)
- 30 Neighbor Gift ideas at How Does She?
Those should get you started! Share your good ideas — what are you planning to make this year?